Sunday, August 18, 2013

We Begin

  As the heat from this day's sunshine dissipates from the squared and cornered confines of our apartment, I am realizing that in one more day my wife and myself will be homeless by design and newly situated under the dome of the Endlessness in which we have our existence...no more walls of old paradigm thinking will be surrounding us physically for the next year...or ???  Can we know?
  I am intending to sharpen my senses during this time by paying attention to what is going on around me and willing myself to be conscious of what I am feeling at every moment.  It will be a challenge in that I have spent so much of my life like everyone else in this world...burdened by the lies and distortions that have come to infect the whole planet and which are glaringly obvious to all.  It will be a relief to unplug from the commercial nightmare (it used to be called the American Dream) and to refocus on the consciousness of the Planet herself.  I feel her calling and I won't resist anymore.  We are longing to dream a different dream and that will be easier for us to do without so much entanglement in the manipulated information flow.
  I hope that any of you who read my blog will feel free to comment and feedback and just say hello or offer your own insights to the conversation.  Politics and religion will be avoided at all costs.  May the next 12 months be prosperous for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment